What Life Coaching can do for you?
- Experience more of life; In my process of life coaching, I work with clients on all areas of their lives – helping them to integrate what works and to get rid of the rest. This comes through setting goals that align with my clients true values, and not others expectations. I expect my clients to invest in increasing the quality and depth of their life experiences, and hold them accountable for achieving these aims,
- More solutions; I help clients extend their boundaries beyond a level of ‘comfortable’ experience – increasing their confidence and capacity to handle many situations. I often help my clients to raise their communication skills, enabling them to better understand, accept and influence those around them.
- More drive to ‘achieve’; I actively listen to and tailor planning and development strategies to the client’s individual life – a bespoke approach – because we as human beings are all unique, and require recognition. This inevitably leads to my clients feeling more cherished, respected and listened to as a person!!!
NLP and what it can do for you?
- NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming; Neuro refers to your neurology, Linguistic refers to language, Programming refers to how that neural language functions. In other words, learning NLP is like learning the language of your own mind! We can therefore determine how the use of the language of the mind can be used achieve our desired, and specific outcomes.
- Better decisions; My clients discuss ideas and concerns – I am independent of these, and my NLP coaching will usually lead them to make decisions that are more effective and relevant to their life. This is achieved through various interventions. A mirror always helps, and winners are always willing to get feedback and ideas from others. I help identify areas in my clients perceptions of the world, that when removed allow for a much greater understanding and success.
- Faster development; NLP, gives the tools and interventions to break through limiting beliefs rapidly, and will rapidly and powerfully increase my clients rate of personal development. As NLP is a do with process as opposed to a do to process, we will zero in on the blocks holding you back, and resolve them so you can move forward and focus upon what is truly important for your future.