My coaching exemplifies a do with process, as opposed too a do to process. I will be your guide, to finding all that you’re capable of. It is of no consequence to me whether you are a woman or man, how old you are or where you’re from. What’s consequential is how dedicated you are to our process. Through our work together I will empower you to transform your life and discover who you really are.
When we first meet you will be respected for your model of the world. You don’t have to believe in yourself, nor the impact you can make in your world. I will have the belief for both of us – and in a short time you will too. My mission is to increase wholeness, and to give you the tools to empower you and your life. And I will be doing just that.
What is it that you want? What is stopping you? Do you need to change your personal or professional life? I know that the processes I have available, can assist you in achieving, wholesome, positive changes to your happiness and life situation.
BENEFITS OF COACHING
According to ICF (International Coach Federation) Global Coaching Client Study;
Individuals who partner with coaches have reported several benefits, including improved:
Self Confidence by 80%
Relationships by 73%
Communication Skills by 72%
Work Performance by 70%
Benefits during our coaching sessions together;
- Gain clarity of purpose; It’s hard to achieve anything worthwhile when you’re unable to define your purpose in life. By clearly defining the reasons you do what you do, you can better approach the task at hand with a clear mind and an enthusiastic sense of spirit. This makes all the difference in our attempts to achieve outlandish dreams.
- Being held accountable for your actions; Sometimes, we don’t have anyone holding us accountable. We often tend to get things done when we know that someone is going to hold us accountable for it. It’s hard to push through some of our personal stumbling blocks when we don’t have someone ensuring we take consistent action. Even if I coach you remotely by digital means (so I’m there for you over Skype or Email), I know we will get things done.
- Provide insightful perspectives; on all areas of your life. Often, it’s good to have the perspective of an objective third-party and it allows you to reach deeper understandings about certain things in life or in business. I can help you look at things in a way you might not have, in the past.
- Help to increase your productivity; Working with me helps to naturally increase your productivity. You feel more inclined to do the work because you have the guidance of a professional to help move you closer to your goals rather than away from them. I will illuminate fundamental principles to help you achieve more in the same amount of time.
- Assists you to take more action; We often feel stifled by procrastination. But being a one on one, group and digital life coach allows me to be there for you to help move you past your tendencies for procrastination, making you better able to achieve your overall goals. When you can take a little bit of action every single day, you make progress rather than feeling left behind.
- Allow you to mitigate distractions; We tend to get sucked into bad habits or spend time doing things that don’t move us towards our goals. Even by me working remotely, I can help you to avoid those distractions through a number of strategies and methods that are akin to great coaches.
- Improved time management; Time management is one of the best skills that we can develop to achieve our goals, and the better we learn to manage our time, the more likely we’ll be to achieve big things.
- Enhanced communication skills; Naturally, you become better at expressing yourself, thus enhancing your communication skills. When you’re required to convey your thoughts and motivations and emotions to someone on a regular basis, this is a natural occurrence. You eventually get better at stating precisely what’s on your mind, enhancing your ability to articulate yourself.
- Boost self-confidence; When you have someone in your corner that’s cheering you on…there for you when you need me, it’s much easier to become self-confident. Often, it’s that little push that we all need to reach our goals.
- Assist in developing a healthier, more active lifestyle; Our health is paramount. Without it, how can we expect to achieve our goals? The truth is that, for the most part, we don’t treat our bodies right. But having me by our side to help see us through some of the more difficult plateaus that we tend to experience while trying to get healthy and more active is an integral part in the process of self-improvement.
- Revitalised relationships; Whether they’re personal or business relationships, romantic or friendship, I can help us revitalise existing relationships while also tending to new ones. Inspiring you to nurture existing connections, while also focusing on building up new ones with people in your social or career networks.
- Increases work-life balance; It’s easy to get side-tracked when trying to pursue business or career goals. We tend to lack the work-life balance that offers a healthy state-of-mind. When we’re actively pursuing success in some endeavour, everything else tends to suffer and the people around us clamour for our time that we simply aren’t willing to give. I can help improve work-life balance so that we can happily achieve rather than achieving to be happy.
- Helps you to achieve goals; Goals are important any way you cut it. Most of us have big goals but are unable to see the proverbial forest through the trees because we’re entangled in the brush. We will properly define and achieve your goals, no matter how big or small they might be.
- Creates a laser-focused career approach; We will develop laser focus in determining just what you want, why you want it and what steps you need to take to reach that mark in your career. It isn’t easy and it often requires the perspective and experience of someone who’s been through the ringer and can help direct you along our journey.
- Guide you to make more money; By understanding what you want out of life and helping you to create a plan to get there, I can easily teach you how to make more money. I will assist in improving your skills and refining your approach, especially when it comes to your finances.
- Play a role in overcoming fears; Most of us are stifled by our fears. Our inability to act is derived from the inherent threats to our physical, emotional or mental states that exist within the far-reaches of our minds. I will illuminate the pain-versus-pleasure paradigm so that it serves you rather than fear holding you back.
- Work to address limiting beliefs; It’s easy to see why we feel left behind in life when our limiting beliefs tend to hold us back rather than empower us to lurch forward. When you have a limiting belief that’s so ingrained over years and decades of repetitious mention such as “I’m just big-boned” or “money doesn’t grow on trees,” – it’s difficult to overcome these beliefs without the guidance of a professional.
- Assist you to embrace a new lifestyle; People often seek my services when they’re looking for a radical change. You may be tired of the old patterns and are looking to embrace a new lifestyle – one that will help to fulfil and drive you, rather than burden and suffocate you.
- Improve overall motivation; It’s not easy motivating yourself all the time. Even when you have powerful goals, sometimes you want to just take a break. And when that happens, you get left behind. Like any other habit – anchors and constant motivation can eventually settle in and become commonplace in your life.
- Gets you inspired and hungry; Before we can become motivated, we need to be inspired. What inspires you? I can help to illuminate that inspiration and bring it out into the forefront of your mind. This is an integral part of the process in achieving anything.
In addition to these benefits; the most important aspect for me is being able to provide you with the tools to take forward with you through your life. I do this through scientifically tested techniques, and proven interventions.